Develop a 20-minute presentation for nursing colleagues highlighting the fundamental principles of care coordination. Create a detailed narrative script for the presentation, approximately 4-5 pages in length.
Nurses have a powerful role in the coordination and continuum of care. All nurses must be cognizant of the care coordination process and how safety, ethics, policy, physiological, and cultural needs affect care and patient outcomes. As a nurse, care coordination is something that should always be considered.
Nurses must be aware of factors that impact care coordination and of a continuum of care that utilizes community resources effectively and is part of an ethical framework that represents the professionalism of nurses. Understanding policy elements helps nurses coordinate care effectively.
This assessment provides an opportunity for you to educate your peers on the care coordination process. The assessment also requires you to address change management issues. You are encouraged to complete the Managing Change activity (listed under the Special Instructions section below).
Your nurse manager has been observing your effectiveness as a care coordinator and recognizes the importance of educating other staff nurses in care coordination. Consequently, she has asked you to develop a presentation for your colleagues on care coordination basics.
By providing them with basic information about the care coordination process, you will assist them in taking on an expanded role in helping to manage the care coordination process and improve patient outcomes in your community care center.
To prepare for this assessment, identify key factors nurses must consider to participate in the care coordination process effectively.
- Cite 3-5 credible sources from peer-reviewed journals or professional industry publications. Include source citations on a references page appended to the narrative script.
- Outline effective strategies for collaborating with patients and their families to achieve desired health outcomes.
- Provide, for example, drug-specific educational interventions and cultural competence strategies.
Include evidence that you have to support your selected strategies.
- Identify the aspects of change management that directly affect elements of the patient experience essential to the provision of high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Explain the rationale for coordinated care plans based on ethical decision-making.
- Consider the reasonable implications and consequences of an ethical approach to care and any underlying assumptions that may influence decision-making.
- Identify the potential impact of specific health care policy provisions on outcomes and patient experiences.
- What are the logical implications and consequences of relevant policy provisions?
- What evidence do you have to support your conclusions?
- Raise awareness of the nurse’s vital role in the coordination and continuum of care.
Fine-tune the presentation to the audience.
- Stay focused on key important issues with respect to the effects of resources, ethics, and policy on providing high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Adhere to presentation best practices.
77 thoughts on “Care Coordination”
Pingback: i use 50mg viagra and 20 mg cialis for erections
Pingback: Buy Depakote (Divalproex) 500mg, 250mg - Best Offers 2023
Pingback: how to buy neurontin online
Pingback: zetia online
Pingback: etodolac prices
Pingback: buy propranolol 2023
Pingback: metoclopramide prices
Pingback: buy exelon patch
Pingback: risperdal cheap
Pingback: generic diphenhydramine
Pingback: do you need a prescription to buy ventolin
Pingback: colchicine tablets 500 mcg
Pingback: cheap nitrofurantoin
Pingback: cheap lamisil tablets
Pingback: simvastatin online
Pingback: phenytoin price
Pingback: cheap diltiazem
Pingback: buy low dose naltrexone online
Pingback: where can i buy actos
Pingback: buy prednisone online
Pingback: cheap fosamax
Pingback: olanzapine 7.5mg
Pingback: buy amantadine online
Pingback: buy requip xl 2 mg
Pingback: generic dicyclomine
Pingback: cheaper arimidex femara
Pingback: can u buy nizoral shampoo
Pingback: buy fluoxetine online
Pingback: dulcolax tablets instructions
Pingback: buy synthroid 75 mcg
Pingback: generic prochlorperazine
Pingback: can buy generic lipitor canada
Pingback: generic elavil
Pingback: levetiracetam online
Pingback: singulair online
Pingback: where to buy lasix furosemide
Pingback: cheap doxazosin
Pingback: can you buy topamax over counter
Pingback: orlistat pills online
Pingback: buy generic zyrtec
Pingback: coumadin tablets strengths
Pingback: buy zantac dogs
Pingback: buy decadron 2023
Pingback: buy nitroglycerin online
Pingback: buy ondansetron online
Pingback: metoprolol 2023
Pingback: buy nolvadex tamoxifen uk
Pingback: omnicef 2023
Pingback: cheapest price premarin cream
Pingback: buy reglan online no prescription
Pingback: how much claritin d can you buy
Pingback: buy losartan online
Pingback: fluticasone 2023
Pingback: buy methocarbamol 2023
Pingback: tizanidine pills
Pingback: glucophage metformin buy online
Pingback: buy lasix uk
Pingback: order celebrex no prescription
Pingback: buy phenazopyridine online
Pingback: cheaper than imitrex
Pingback: buy triamterene hydrochlorothiazide
Pingback: buy clonidine hcl online
Pingback: buy fexofenadine 2023
Pingback: buy amlodipine
Pingback: buy buspar online uk
Pingback: buy toradol injection
Pingback: januvia discount coupon
Pingback: buy nexium medication
Pingback: dramamine price
Pingback: buy promethazine w codeine syrup red
Pingback: buy haloperidol 2023
Pingback: buy lisinopril 2023
Pingback: cheapest price on omeprazole
Pingback: atarax pills
Pingback: provera online buy
Pingback: allopurinol pills
Pingback: clonidine 2023
Comments are closed.