NR 603 Week 8 Reflections
Week 8: Reflection
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course
have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #4, the MSN Essential IV, and the Nurse Practitioner Core
Competencies # 7.
Program Outcome #4: Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care. (Professional ide
MSN Essential IV: Translating and Integrating Scholarship into Practice Recognize that the master’s-prepared nurse
applies research outcomes within the practice setting, resolves practice problems, works as a change agent, and
Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 7
Health Delivery System Competencies
- Applies knowledge of organizational practices and complex systems to improve health care delivery.
- Effects health care change using broad based skills including negotiating, consensus-building, and
- Minimizes risk to patients and providers at the individual and systems level.
- Facilitates the development of health care systems that address the needs of culturally diverse
populations, providers, and other stakeholders.
- Evaluates the impact of health care delivery on patients, providers, other stakeholders, and the
- Analyzes organizational structure, functions and resources to improve the delivery of care.
- Collaborates in planning for transitions across the continuum of care.
**To see view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar
above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric.