School Health and STDS
Design a PowerPoint presentation for high school aged students discussing normative aging changes, sexuality, STDs, and prevention.
1. Discuss normal body changes that occur through puberty into young adulthood
2. Discuss specific STDs, causes, symptoms, complications, and treatment:
**Note: You should include a slide or two for each of the following: Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, HIV, Syphilis, HPV
3. Discuss pregnancy and prevention
The assignment should be submitted in PowerPoint format, with at least 10 content slides (in addition to a title slide, pictures and reference slide) and include at least two scholarly sources other than provided materials.
*The following specifications are required for this assignment:
- Length: 10 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Structure: Title slide, pictures for the audience, and reference slides in APA style. (at least 2 slides). Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least two (2) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint document and a Word document (.pptx) and (.doc or .docx) or Open Office Impress.
- Filename: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module1.pptx”)